Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Hamshire

 coming soon (ish)






 so,  okay I have a new thought in my head....
it started with these guys....
and now I want to build a smaller but more realistic set for them, and it will be 
The Hamshire 
( I've been playing a lot of lego LOTR)
of course the mice could use it too....
here are my sketches of it...

so sorta like a covered doorway into a tree, and windows....I havent started it yet but stay tuned!! Meanwhile the hamsters are pestering Butters...but you'll have to check out my instagram to see those pics!! (link at end of post)
and then...the mice got a new youtube video, its boring, but I have another one waiting to be made in my head...(it's pretty crowded in there...)
so check that out too!
Did you read this post? please comment!
Is the link to my page, all my other links are right there!!!
until next time...i am ever, closer to the edge...



No comments:

Post a Comment