Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fiber Festival, more hats


goat

Hey there, 
so Kirsten and I went to the Garden State Sheep Festival and it was awesome! 
Lot's of fibery goodness!! ( and lots of sheep, goats and alpacas!) 
It was really nice out, I got some gray wool, some orange wool, and a beautiul skein of multi colored yarn, which I promptly tangled into a giant mess and then spent a week untangling it!! here are a few pics!!!


Kirsten and Mr Llama
Alpaca!








and then there are more hats on Etsy...they are getting a bit more demented, but I can't help what my muse tells me to make!!

panda hatPanda Hat

 



















 










  


I have a few more finished hats (and a few more ideas) so stay tuned for those...
in other craft-tastic-ness, I decided to make a new scene to photograph the little wool dudes in, but it is taking a lot of time, I want to knit a little land....grass, maybe a few mountains...ect...so, check back for updates on that!
So, until then, I am, ..as ever.......Closer To The Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment