Saturday, March 22, 2014

More Hamshire!

Hamshire update!! well, I have done a bit more work on the Hamshire, it's not close to being done, but its coming along nicely!!
apparently I have misplaced some of the pics I took...but this is what is done so far...
First after it dried completely, I painted the entire outside with a dark brown paint, after that was dry, I dry brushed over it with a lighter brown, to bring out the texture, then went over a few places with dark brown...then, I made a little porch area with twigs, glued cardboard over the door as , hmm, like an awning...
....then I glued moss on the cardboard over the door, around the window openings and all over the "ground area.... here are a few pics!!
front door

side view front door

side door

front door again

I still have to touch up some painted ares, build the side patio with sticks and stones, and make the whole interior...which I havent decided if it's going to be very simple or what.....
in other news I've felted a few more mice and bunnies which will be going up on etsy soon....until next time...i am, as ever, closer to the edge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment