Thursday, January 24, 2013

Two posts in one day!!
So, I was looking at Pinterest (yay Pinterest) and somehow thought I should write on the blog, then published the October post.... this is how it went....
Pinterest, Dean Winchester, Sparkly Walls, sparkly backsplashes, glass backsplashes, hinged stain glass window for my kitchen...I should blog all the stuff I want to do!!
So now, along with the stained glass window for my bathroon, I think I want to make two shutter kinda sorta ones for the kitchen, so I can open and close them.... i will have to make a sketch.
Tried to find a short video of the dang PITA dragon, but somehow I cant seem to find one..... but in reading over the post I DID actually get a couple of my work wish list things done! No disco light but I did make party Penguins.....
those squares are ice cubes hahahaha
and the photo faces on cartoony bodies....(faces blurred)

and the Ice Queen...whcih you would think I would think ahead and take better pictures, but I didnt.... the second photo is so you can see just how large she was!!


Never did make the giant polar bears.......
oh well.....
so here is the partial list of things I want to make....
Stained glass window for bathroom
stained glass window for kitchen
quilled thing (shhh)
beaded purse
poptarts, poptarts, pop......oh, i mean
toaster pastries, toaster pastries, toaster pastries
backsplash
garden
garden village
AND A CRAFT ROOM
I'll add to the list as I think up stuff..

 since I mentioned toaster pastries.....




 

Toaster Pastry on a Demon Proof Box




Toaster Pastry in a Fern










well I'm suddenly bored.....
time for FDCML!
Fancy:      Supernatural... yes STILL.......best show ever and btw 
today is January 24th....Happy Birthday Dean Winchester!!
Detest: constant complaining
Creating: Cowls for various people (knitted)
Mulling: tired of hearing about the stained glass window yet?
Last movie I watched: maybe Hunger Games? Loved it :)
 so with that, until the next post, i am ever....Closer to the Edge

1 comment:

  1. Elven Artist I really want to see the pictures unblurred of the cartoon bodies maybe I would recognize someone?

    ReplyDelete