Thursday, January 24, 2013

So apparently I wrote a post in October, but didn't hit publish.....
this is it...

Wow, 5 months.... i think maybe ill have to start blogging from my phone during a break at work... i dont usually take a break,
but with the holidays coming I may put in more hours and they will MAKE me take one.... so what have I been up to...
still haven't opened the ETSY hahah talk about proscrastinator, apparently i am the Empress :) I overthink it I guess,
but I did take some photos, which I will add at the end of the post. Speaking of work....
I can feel my self already getting carried away with Christmas ( or HOLIDAY) decorating.....
I have a tendency to come up with ideas that are way more elaborate than I have time for, this
 year i'm thinking of a giant Snow Queen, Party penguins with a disco light, Photo faces on
painted bodies having a winter fun time junctions and polar bears that appear to open the door,
no probs!! hahaha I haven't even sketched it for real yet!! I'll update the blog when I do (yea...hahaha).
Other crafty things, my daughter is going to the New York ComiCon, as Daenerys Targaryen, so I volunteer to make
her a dragon, and true to Elf form, I cant just make a dragon, I have to make a dragon that moves. 
This dragon has occupied way way way too much of my time, has been nicknamed PITA cuz he's a
pain the the ass. his teeth are polymer clay on wire so his mouth is poseable, his tail is wire and bendable,
and waggable, his neck is wire and bendable, and can turn from side to side, and when u pull a cord, his
wings go up. I'm torn between putting it in a glass case to save it..... or burning it.

hmmm...in fiber-y news, we went to the Garden State Sheep Breeders Festival  http://www.njsheep.org/ 
which was awesome! I wish I had enough land to get some sheep or alpaca...maybe some day, but until t
hen wow, so much awesome fiberness at the show, I got 2 huge bags of fiber, one wool, one alpaca at an insane price,
I'm set for the whole winter really!!

***there was no FDCML for this post****

 so with that, until the next post, i am ever....Closer to the Edge

1 comment: