Monday, November 7, 2011

Odds and Ends (mostly odds)

Well.... I decided to kinda sorta restart the blog, ( and delete all the old posts) and now it will be this and that and THE OTHER thing, or whatever I happen to be making or obsessing on at the moment...so at the moment I thought I would plop down some pics of things from over the past few months... so in no particular order.....

the felted chickadee I made for a teacher


ahhh I'm so thirsty I could really go for some....Fred??
my big green sweater......seriously, it's BIG


this was a the NJ sheep and fiber show, I'm not sure what we were supposed to be watching out for.....although I have had a lot of different suggestions as to what it means...



The red arm warmers that go with the red cape I made for my daughter K. ( Cape to be photographed eventually)

The Red monster family I made for my daughters P.'s Dorm Room


Butters takes a bath.....
he rolled in PASTA
(no sauce) 
Odie's face...
(yes we have extreme dogs)





Little Black Monster I have hanging from the ceiling at work....seriously , does YOUR workplace let you hang knitted monsters from the ceiling??





"Sangre de Tortuga" ( felted bleeding turtle...long story)

"Little Miss Muffett"


and finally
three pics to ponder.........

"2 photographs of Art Butters"

 and....


No comments:

Post a Comment