Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bedroom Update....



Hi again! So I have actually been working on making my bedroom Elftastic....I've finished painting the walls, the doors aren't done yet..., I still need to do some sort of "window treatment" paint a few paintings, hatch a dragon or two.....make a wand for the mantle....but but so far so good, 
and MUCH! MUCH! better than before!
thoughts suggestions? comment!!

this was before I finished painting, I havent even put the vent things back up...freehand btw no tape!(and caffeine free soda)
Here is the little window seaty kinda thing, I still need to figure out what I want to do for curtains.... and there's my little Ficus, (although you can't really see it)Ficus attract tiny Dragons....

Here is the start of the tiny dragon ( i havent finished him yet)
This is the top of the bed, gold leaf garland and Ikea l.e.d .lights....along with other lights...see below!
the bed fron another angle, I guess I need a bunch of colorful pillows, maybe I'll knit some!
(but maybe not)
my new Ikea nightstands, and Ikea purple lights!
oh Ikea!

It's Cozy, It's Warm, It's Romantic, Its the fireplace i got for my birthday!

so ok now remember the other lights I mentioned, here is a little video of them, yes, it is pret-ty dang Elftastic!

so... until I can get my self to post more regularly, I remain...Closer to the Edge, Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment