Monday, April 28, 2014

The Crafting...and the dieting

sooooo.....let's see...what have i been up to....first let's see ...the new stuff on my Etsy page, shall we......
I listed a few Hamster family members.....


I also listed a new mouse, and a monster!




  so in other news....eh, well a couple years ago I lost some weight and felt so much better, but ever slowly and persistently I have gained a lot...SO, I decided (pretty much since only I read this) I am going to start writing about my diet/exercise along with my crafting. woo hoo?...yes come one...woo hoo!! oh btw.. i am not getting on the scale...I realize I should, but I am not. I am going to go by "clothes fitting"...at least for a while...
so here goes
DAY ONE
4:45am:
coffee
sugar cremora
5:25 am
ran 20 mins on elliptical

9:30 am
i can tuna
some wasabi peas, 
approx 1/2 thing non fat cottage cheese

2pm
chicken
spinach and
broccoli

5pm more of the chicken/veg mixture

6pm ran 1 hour on elliptical (which was really tough)

 my main goals are
exercise of some sort every day
drink only on my weekends (Thursday night and Friday night)
avoid bread, cookies, candy ect.  and to blog about it so that I feel accountable!
SO wish me luck! Have any diet tips?
so with that, I need to shower...and am, as always, closer to the edge...














No comments:

Post a Comment